(Adapted from foundational documents by Soror Meral)
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
1. The TEMPLE OF THE SILVER STAR has been founded in service to the A∴A∴.
2. All instructors in the ACADEMIC TRACK of the TEMPLE OF THE SILVER STAR are bound by devotion to the A∴A∴, and to Its precepts and instructions as revealed through Liber AL vel Legis (The Book of the Law) and through the work, instructions, and directions revealed through the writings of Frater To Mega Therion, the Prophet of the New Æon heralded by Liber AL vel Legis.
3. Therefore, all our work is based on Liber AL vel Legis and on the works of The Master Therion.
4. Using the foundational tools of ceremonial magick, Raja Yoga, Qabalah, Tarot, Astrology, and others, we seek to guide the student toward a deeper apprehension of the True Will, the Law of Thelema, and his/her own psycho-spiritual constitution.
5. The instructors in the ACADEMIC TRACK of TEMPLE OF THE SILVER STAR are all members of the A∴A∴ and will exhibit, upon request, proof of this membership.
6. The instructors of the TEMPLE OF THE SILVER STAR only teach those things that they know for themselves, having mastered those subjects which they teach.
7. The TEMPLE OF THE SILVER STAR is autonomous; that is, it is not affiliated with, nor influenced by, any occult Order other than the A∴A∴.
8. The instructors of the TEMPLE OF THE SILVER STAR serve without personal pay in the great tradition of the A∴A∴. Any fees requested scarcely cover the cost of operations.
1. The student may take the regular courses of the ACADEMIC TRACK of the TEMPLE OF THE SILVER STAR by webcam and other distance-training options, ideally supplemented by in-person contact with his or her instructor. Course hours may also be acquired via online lectures offered by our certified instructors.
2. The TEMPLE OF THE SILVER STAR reserves the right to expel from the faculty and otherwise discipline those instructors who fail to live up to the policies of the Temple as above stated, and to the great Principles of the A∴A∴.
3. The tuition for each Course is $93.00. Tuition and fees are subject to modification.
1. Applicants must accept Liber AL vel Legis (The Book of the Law), with no desire to make changes therein.
2. Applicants must accept the Authority of the Prophet named in that Book, To Mega Therion (under his various names and functions suited to his various Grades of A∴A∴). Beyond this basic acceptance of the Authority of the Prophet and the Book of the Law, the student retains complete freedom of belief, in all matters of religion and philosophy.
3. Applicants are expected to be proficient in reading and written expression in English, and to be acquainted with the basics of mathematics, physical science, philosophy, psychology, and the humanities. This educational foundation may be acquired through traditional undergraduate education, or through equivalent life experience and self-education. Applicants should discuss the ways in which they feel they meet these requirements when submitting their application to TOTSS.
For more information:
THE TEMPLE OF THE SILVER STAR
PO Box 215483
Sacramento, CA 95821
Love is the law, love under will.